- Online Services Calendars, Tentative Rulings...
- Forms & Filings Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Traffic...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Locations...
Each Sutter Superior Court facility is equipped with accommodations for persons with disabilities, including hearing, visual, physical, and mental impairments. Service animals are allowed inside all court facilities.
Additional accommodations may require a five-day notice (see California Rule of Court 1.100). These include:
- Assistive listening devices
- American Sign Language interpreters
To submit your request, or for information about other accommodations, you may contact the Court at (530) 822-3309 or fill out a Request for Accommodation (form MC410). Submit the completed form to the Court's Executive Office at 446 Second Street, Yuba City or fax to 530-822-3509.
If submitting a request by phone, please have the following information available:
- Type of accommodation
- Impairment necessitating accommodation
- Name and address of person requiring the accommodation
- Name of the court facility where the accommodation is needed
- Case name
- Type of proceeding (civil, criminal, juvenile, family law and probate)
- Date the accommodation is needed