- Online Services Calendars, Tentative Rulings...
- Forms & InstructionsForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Traffic...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Locations...
- Mediation Orientation Packet
- Books to Help Divorcing Parents and Their Children
- My Mom and Dad Are Getting a Divorce by Florence Bienewfeld
- Mom's House, Dad's House by Isolina Ricci, Ph.D.
- Co-Parenting by Miriam Galper
- The Co-Parenting Toolkit by Isolina Ricci, Ph.D.
- Megan's Book of Divorce: A Kid's Book for Adults by Erica Jong
- Child Custody: Building Agreements That Work by Mimi E. Lyster
- Death of a Relationship and the Beginning of the Rest of Your Life by Ismail Yassai, Ph.D.
- It's Not Your Fault, Koko Bear by Vicki Lansky
Note: Family Court Services is making this information available as a public service. These books are not endorsed as to quality or content but have been screened as offering information that may be helpful to parents.
- Websites for Parents
Free. Created by a single parent. Offers shared calendars, address book and email address. The email address can be provided as a single email for schools, teachers, coaches and others to utilize that will forward to both parents separately
Free. Help conflicted parents build a better future. Also offers a tool for parents to communicate over the Internet
Fee based. Creates a legal custody arrangement and parenting plan in a few hours and provides solutions to difficult custody and parenting issues. You do not have to attend mediation if you and the other parent arrive at a custody and timeshare agreement.
Fee based. Helps parents longer together with schedule organization and open communication
Prepared by the State of California
Administrative Offices of the Court Self-Help website in English. (In Spanish at www.sucorte.ca.gov )
Note: Family Court Services is making this information available as a public service. The sites are not endorsed as to quality or content but have been screened as offering services that may be helpful to parents.
Family Court Services
How Do I...
Family law is the general term used to refer to matters concerning marital relationships, domestic partnerships, relationships between parents and children, and violence between family and friends. Family law issues include dissolution (divorce), legal separation, child custody and visitation, child support, spousal support and domestic violence restraining orders.
Click on any of the Quick Links found above for more information about available resources and the services we provide.
The California Courts Website has several resources for separated parents, including a worksheet that helps parents to prepare for mediation. The link below will take you to the resource.
1175 Civic Center Blvd.
Yuba City, CA 95993
Check in at the Kiosk
- Civil Division/filing
- Self-Help Center
- Mediation Check-in
Monday — Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.