- Online Services Calendars, Tentative Rulings...
- Forms & InstructionsForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Traffic...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Locations...
Court News & Notices
- Posted Oct 04, 2017
JURY WARRANT PAYMENT SCAM »
- Posted Aug 01, 2017
FY 2017-18 Court Budget Allocation Notice »
Pursuant to California Rule of Court 10.620(f), Sutter County Superior Court hereby gives notice of its receipt of the annual trial court budget allocation from the Judicial Council of California. Click here to view documents.
- Posted May 16, 2017
Mandatory Electronic Filing »
As of July 1, 2017, Electronic Filing is mandatory in the following case types:
• Civil Cases (complex, unlimited, and limited)
• Small Claims cases are exempt
• Probate Cases
• Family Law Cases
Subject to exceptions listed in Sutter County Superior Court Rule 2.2, paper filings in the mandatory Electronic Filing case types will not be accepted after June 30, 2017.